Corruption in the City of Brass
Hey everyone, this list is just a few things that tend to make the game run smoother. These should be taken as guidelines for play.
- Please give the game your full attention. Or at least 80+% of it.
- Please don’t talk in terms of alignment, just play your character as if they were that alignment. (i.e. “I’m Lawful Good, I cant let you steal from peasants.”)
- Please don’t talk in terms of HP, give descriptions. (i.e. “I’m very badly wounded”)
- During a battle-map combat, please don’t suggest combat turn options to others. Let them decide for themselves and learn from their great/poor choice.
- If you are a caster who must prepare spells, please come up with a ‘default’ spells prepared list for every day use, and maybe a few additional ones if you desire for specific uses. (i.e. City, Combat Heavy, Dungeon, etc.)
- to be added to as needed